Lessons From Hawaii That I'm Taking to China

by - August 29, 2018



Hi everyone,

We are now officially in the single digits, people! This doesn't yet feel real, that I'm going to be leaving for a few months. I can't believe that 3 years ago I went to China and here I am going back. I always knew I would go back. 

My time in Hawaii has taught me an abundance of life lessons. I believe that, contrary to other colleges in the country, there are some things you can only learn in the islands. Today I want to share with you a few of those lessons; the ones I'm going to take with me to China.

Life is better when lived spontaneously. 

There is so much more around you than you realize. 

You are not alone. 

The earth is powerful. 

You are stronger than you realize. 

Fear is temporary; take the leap


I cannot wait to share with you my coming experiences and new endeavors. I hope you are excited to be along on this journey with me. 

All the best,

You May Also Like

0 comments