Week Four Has Arrived!

by - September 14, 2016

Hey guys!

I know that lately many of my posts have been less about the University and more about my social life (or lack thereof) so I've decided that this week I want to change that. For all those potential students- now is the time to ask me any questions you have regarding the school. Also, I will be attaching more pictures of the university to help highlight some of the beauty of this school. If you've been reading since the beginning than you would know that I didn't start out with the most positive opinion of the campus. So, for the next week look forward to learning more about the campus, from buildings to clubs, I hope this week will give you a glimpse into more of what the University of Hawaii at Manoa can offer you.

For now I leave you with this, quite possibly one of the prettiest buildings on campus. Located across from the architecture building and near the campus center, this building is one for the books. On a good day the sun makes the palm trees shine and, on a gloomier day, the building still gleams. I haven't had a class in there yet, but if you find yourself taking a womens study course you could end up here!



By far one of the prettiest buildings on campus. I'll try and get a better shot from a different angle another time during the week. It's also known as Hawai'i Hall. 




Until next time, 

Aislinn

You May Also Like

0 comments