My Busiest Week Yet

by - September 26, 2016

Hey guys!


As the title says, this is going to be my absolute busiest week. I'm enrolled in 6 classes, a total of 17 credits, and this is my most intense week to date. Out of nowhere I'm suddenly preparing for 5 tests. I won't say this is typical but this is the first time I've had so many tests. Like I said before, I have a Chinese quiz every week, however this is the first time I've had a religion, anthropology, and psychology test. I know that it seems like Hawaii is a lot of fun, which it is, but you can't dismiss the fact that I'm here for school and, because of this studying has to come first. The only freedom I had this weekend, by my choice (I should add), was Friday night at the premier and Saturday at Koko Head. 
To give you guys an idea of how busy my week is, here is a glimpse at what I will be doing: 


Monday: Chinese vocab quiz * followed by religion exam. 
Tuesday: Final psychology lecture before 2nd exam. After school attend 2nd general Hanwoori meeting.
Wednesday: Chinese vocab quiz (edit: my teacher was late and postponed the test), ACE mentor meeting, Anthropology exam
Thursday: Psychology exam #2 
Friday: nothing 



To help get me through this crazy week I reverted to drinking coffee. I haven't had coffee much since being here, I think I've had it only a few times, but I knew that I would need something strong to keep me awake. I opted for something I've never gotten before but would "have you bouncing off the walls". As suggested by Shannon, I ordered a trenta iced caramel macchiato with an extra shot of espresso and extra caramel. I've never so much as even had espresso before, so I was curious (albeit a little worried) as to how I would react to this much caffeine.



Notice how I'm wearing my Buddhist bracelet. I've decided to hereby make it my "lucky" bracelet, given that one of the beads has the character "佛" which represents the word mercy as well as, by associationBuddha. I'm also wearing my fitbit to track my steps and a long sleeve sweater because it was  75 outside and I was cold. 



So, as you can hopefully see, I have a very busy week ahead of me! I've pretty much decided that this week is going to be one that I need to treat myself for completing. I'm hoping that I can take it easy and just enjoy this upcoming weekend. I'm going to need the break, but I also feel like it's a time for celebration since I won't have any homework so any studying that I'm going to need to do :) Still trying to think of what I want to do, though. 

Hope you guys are having a good Monday and, as always,


Until next time,


Aislinn 

You May Also Like

0 comments