Gifts Galore!

by - December 23, 2016

Hey everyone!

Today was a much better day! I'm happy to say I woke up feeling so much better and eager for the day to begin. I guess I was feeling so much better that I even woke up at 6am, something very unusual for me. However I can't complain, I'm just glad I am feeling better. 

Today I met up with one of my best friends, Emily, for brunch and a gift exchange. After ordering our food we swapped gifts. I was very excited to see her reaction, as I was proud I was able to score two very nice gemstones while in Hawaii. When she was finished opening her gifts, she handed me mine. I was shocked to see that she had given me a white clip-picture frame and three very nice lotions. Lotion was definitely one of the things I forgot to bring back home with me, and my skin has been horribly dry ever since coming back. 

After brunch we went over to staples and looked at the school supplies. Before starting college, I had actually worked at staples, so it was a bit surreal going back and seeing who was still there. I didn't end up buying anything, but like I said, it was interesting catching up with my old coworkers and hearing what has happened to the store since leaving. 

Afterwords we parted ways and I went home. To my surprise I had another box waiting for me. For weeks my best friend, Jennifer, had been telling me she had a box she would be sending me, but she wasn't sure if she was going to send it to Hawaii or Colorado. Needless to say I was genuinely surprised when I came home and saw a huge box sitting on my bed. I was quick to call her and show her everything that was inside. A shirt from Panama City Beach, a stitch stuffed animal (don't tell her but I already have one!) and a mug were all inside the box. The mug is by far my favorite thing, as it's one of those best friend ones where there is her state, Georgia, connected to "my" state, Hawaii. I'll post a photo below so you can see just how adorable it is. 



Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to bring it back with me and put it to use. 

Like last post, I hope you are all enjoying your holiday and are eager for the new year!

Until next time,

Aislinn 

You May Also Like

0 comments