Dead Week

by - December 12, 2016

Hey guys!

It is officially 'Dead Week'. I had to look this up, but Dead Week is the week of finals where students are so busy with studying and cramming for their tests that they will literally appear dead. I haven't hit that point yet (as it's only Monday) but I'm two cups of coffee in and it's only 2:13, so I'm getting there. I'm actually blogging instead of studying, but let's keep that between us. 

As promised, here are some pictures that were taken yesterday. Bella brought her nice camera with her to Waikiki, and, in the midst of the tourists, managed to take some really nice shots. Most of the pictures include the girls, so I will wait to add it until I get their permission. Until then, here is my favorite of myself. Notice I'm wearing a santa hat. You can't see it, but the tourists were very confused. I think it was worth it.  


I think what I love about this is Diamond Head so picturesque in the background. The sun was setting and made Diamond Head look absolutely stunning, as well as make me look tan. Views like this are constant reminders of how blessed I am to be going to college here. 

Continuing off on the topic of Dead Week, I have successfully racked up at least ten hours devoted to studying. Like I said, I'm running on two cups of coffee here, and while that's pretty tame compared to what I assume will be much more as the days progress, I have found that either I know a lot more than I give myself credit for, or I'm not studying correctly. I have decided to break up my studying by days, so today was entirely anthropology. My finals schedule is:

Monday- Anthropology
Tuesday- Psychology
Wednesday- Chinese
Thursday- none
Friday- Religion

Thankfully, only one of my finals is cumulative. Because of this, I have a lot less studying to do. Don't get me wrong, I still have a lot of work to review, but not as much as I could have. Once my anthropology final is done I plan on spending the rest of the day reviewing psychology. This exam worries me the most, but I know a few people who got 5's on the AP exam, so, if need be, I will ask them for help. 

I don't have much else to say about Dead Week, but I will try and update as much as possible for you all. 

The coffee is starting to kick in, so I'm going to end this post here and study for a few more hours. 

Study hard, everyone! Remember to get some sleep and enjoy the next few days with your friends.   


Until next time,

Aislinn

You May Also Like

0 comments