August Intentions

by - July 31, 2018


Hello, hello everyone,

I've taken a hard look at my blog this past month and want to try something new. I have been setting goals left and right for the socials associated with this account, but I've come to realize how few goals I've had for my actual blog. How crazy is that? 

This month, I want to set a goal for myself and for this blog that is going to be more than the two posts you see from me a week. This month I want to push myself into creating much more great content much more frequently than my usual Tuesday - Thursday schedule and extend it to Monday through Friday.

Wait, five whole days of posts? Aislinn are you insane?

Insane? No. A little bit curious? Yes.  

My reasoning for having this goal is simple: I want to see how far I can push myself and what I can accomplish when I put my mind to it. I know that when I am determined that I can get anything done, so why limit this feeling to just my socials? Why not extend it to this blog? I want to apply what I've learned for this next month and see what magic I can make! I hope you will all join me in supporting this goal.

Who's excited? I know I am!

Look forward to the first week, which will be featuring posts on how to live a better, healthier life. 

You May Also Like

0 comments