Midterm Season

by - October 20, 2016

Hey everyone,

I wanted to make a quick post to share that it's That Time of the Semester: Midterms. While many college students have multiple exams that they're cramming for, I was lucky and only have to take one midterm. I can't say why, but for those students who find themselves wanting to be apart of an ACE cluster, this might postpone your midterms. Out of all of my friends, there seems to be a common trend with those in ACE clusters not having midterms, versus those students who aren't in an ACE cluster having multiple exams. 

In my case, I wouldn't necessarily have to take a midterm had I not registered for Chinese. But don't be too freaked out by the idea of midterms, if you study throughout the semester than you won't find yourself cramming at the end and wondering why you're not getting a lot of sleep. Also, it's always good to see just how much of your grade the midterm is worth. With me, my Chinese one is only 10% of my grade, so in that case I don't have to get a perfect score to do well in the class. 

I don't have a lot to say besides that, so besides that I hope you all have a great rest of your week. Study hard, students!

Until next time,
Aislinn

You May Also Like

0 comments