Busy Week Ahead

by - October 24, 2016

Hey guys, 

This week is going to be quite the busy one. Thankfully, it's not as packed as my first week of tests, but this is another very busy one. This week I have a total of 3 tests, and they're all pretty big parts of my grade. 

To put things into a better perspective I'm going to go ahead and give you a layout of what my week will look like: 

Monday: 

Chinese 201- Oral Midterm
Religion 100 - Major religions of China and Japan test

In addition to these tests, I also have an ACE cluster study night that I will be attending. According to one of the leaders we will meet and study for our psych test together and they will order us pizza. I'm hoping that I will be able to get a lot done since this is my third, and one of my last, tests in that class. Thankfully I have a B in the class, but I don't want to chance anything by not preparing. 

Tuesday:

Chinese 201- Written Midterm
Psychology 100- Quiz 3

After classes I have a Nordstrom interview and a Korean club meeting. As far as the interview goes, I'm actually hoping that I don't get the job. I know that I should get one, but at this point in the semester I just feel like it's going to do more harm than good. I am fine working over breaks, but during the semester I would rather have free time to hang out with my friends and travel the island. Unfortunately I know that doing these things are near impossible if you don't have money, so for now I'm going to keep applying for jobs and hoping that something works out. 

The rest of my week, as of now, is pretty open. On Thursday, supposedly, one of the frats are throwing a party at one of the clubs downtown and some of the girls want to go. I'm not too sure if I want to, given that I have class on Friday. I know that the Korean club is going hiking on Saturday, too, so maybe I'll go on that trip with them. I'm glad that my week is pretty open, but it's too bad that I've got to go through a number of hurdles just to get to a relaxing week.

I've got another post on the way soon that's about my weekend at North Shore, so be sure to look out for that. I'll post it when I have time, so no promises that it's going to be soon, but I'll try to get it posted as fast as I can.

ALSO- as promised, here is a picture of the infamous Jesus-sandals that everyone here on the island seems to be wearing.


For the record they're pretty comfortable. They might tear up your toes but just make sure you wear socks and you'll be fine. They're also very cheap; at Walmart you can buy them for $5.99 and the support is great, meaning the chances of them lasting are long.

Until next time,

Aislinn

You May Also Like

0 comments