The cariPRO: My Experience Using an Electric Toothbrush

by - October 17, 2019

Hey y’all! It has been a hot minute since I posted, and now that I’m back I wanted to kick off this final semester with a review of my newest addition to my morning routine: the cariPRO electric toothbrush. 

First, I wanted to talk about how I came across the cariPRO and why I made the change. Naturally, if you’re looking to make a sustainable switch, you’re likely going to be told that you should use a bamboo brush. I tried, and instead of getting whiter teeth I was left with sore gums and cuts on my lips. I didn’t want to throw in the towel right away, but I wanted to find a quick fix. Thankfully, Smile Brilliant reached out to me and introduced me to their electric toothbrush! There are some great benefits to using an electric toothbrush, and I wanted to share in detail a few of my favorite ones. 



First, let me just start by saying electric toothbrushes aren’t cheap. However, what I’ve found with using the cariPRO is that the brush pays for itself. The cariPRO has very gentle bristles, gives off gentle pulses to help guide your brushing, and even includes five settings to target specific styles of brushing (including: sensitive, gum, and even pulsing). Since using the cariPRO I’ve found that I spend more time brushing and am able to better recognize where I should focus my attention. Plus, how awesome is it that this brush can more gently clean sensitive teeth? I have loved being able to brush without fear of getting sore gums, cuts on my lips, or irritating my teeth. 

Second, I am a HUGE coffee drinker. Iced, hot, blended, you name it; I’ve likely already had a cup of it. But, as delicious as these drinks are, they don’t do your teeth any help. This means you either have to give up these goodies or limit yourself to using whitening treatments or a rinse that targets your teeth. For my sensitive teeth gals, these might not be possible, so being able to use an electric toothbrush that helps clean the stains has been a lifesaver. Will I continue drinking coffee as often as I do? You bet, but I definitely won't feel as guilty about my smile anymore. 


If I haven’t convinced you yet, then let me end with this: the cariPRO is not like other electric toothbrushes. Smile Brilliant truly cares about the consumer, and this is why the electric toothbrush is half the price of their competitors. Not only that, but they’ve also provided all of my readers with their own code to take an additional 20% off your own toothbrush (CODE: aboutmyhilife20). 

If you’re still hesitant, than don’t give up hope just yet! Smile Brilliant is also giving away one electric toothbrush to one of my readers, with absolutely no commitment necessary. Click HERE to be directed to the giveaway page, where you can enter your info and be entered into winning your own brush! 

I truly would not promote and share a brand and product unless I wholeheartedly believe in its working ability. I cannot share enough how much more confident I have become in my smile (and tooth brushing game!) since switching over to the cariPRO. Let me know in the comments below what you think and if you would consider making the switch!

You May Also Like

0 comments