My Fave Workout Looks

by - June 07, 2019

Hi everyone,

With the May quickly flying by I wanted to make this post introducing to you some of my favorite new pieces I've added to my collection (if I can even call it that) of gym clothes. I am confident that a great set of clothes can improve your workout tenfold, so needless to say each of these pieces, in some way or another, make me feel confident while working out. With that in mind, I hope this post inspires you to take the leap and treat your self to some new, cute clothes. 

If you haven't gotten a chance to read my previous post on working out, click HERE to get up-to-date on my current workout. 

I won't lie, I have a quick growing collection of leggings and athletic wear now that I have made it my mission to go just about every weekday. While this sounds fun and fresh, the reality is that once I get into a routine I will quickly find myself reaching for the same pair of leggings and athletic shirt. However, I challenged myself to go above and beyond for all of you and, with that, I wore a new outfit every day to the gym.


FTC: Some of these pieces have been gifted to me in return for my honest review. When a piece has been gifted I will mark it with a '*'. Thank you for your support! 

Monday

Ah, the beginning of the week. The time when I feel the most motivated and the least likely to feel burnt out and ready to quit after half an hour. Monday. 






Today I opted for a sleek pair of blue-gray leggings and sports bra from Sew Mia Boutique. HERE is a link to the pants* and HERE is a link to the sports bra*. 


Tuesday

Alright, so by now I'm a little sore from my workout but I have not yet lost my motivation! Since it's summertime in Hawaii, the humidity has been out of control, so for this day I decided to go with a simple tank top and a cute pair of running shorts.





Running shorts and grey sweat-wick shirt are from Target!

Wednesday

Well, it's that time of the week where I can either be hitting personal records or starting to slip. To keep me motivated I like to wear a pop of color on the bottom and a cute piece on top. For today I went with a cute pair of pink leggings from QueenieKe and decided to pair it with a white sports bra to match. I also threw on a lightweight tank top since I focused more on upper body. 






HERE *is a link to the pants online and HERE  * is a link to the white sports bra. The tank top I am wearing is currently unavailable, but HERE is a link to the website where you can buy other items. 

Thursday

We're almost there, everyone! For Thursday's I don't have as much free time to workout, so what I like to do is reach for something I can throw on real quick and run off in. For this reason, I usually wear a light pair of running shorts and a fitted tank. 







Both pieces are rather old, so I'm linking some similar ones instead. HERE is a link to a similar, fitted tank top. HERE is a link to a similar pair of running shorts. 

Friday

Yay! The week is done; time to celebrate! To end the week on a happy note, I always go for a bright and fun outfit. This week I wore the blue ombre set from Nepoagym. I love wearing this set because I think the fit is flattering and the colors are fun! 







HERE * is a link to the ombre leggings. HERE * is a link to the crop top. 


Which outfit was your fave? Is there any you would wear, or any you would style differently? Let me know in the comments below; I'd love to hear your thoughts!

You May Also Like

0 comments